måndag 24 augusti 2009

Liket lever

Han har inte framträtt på ett år men förra helgen dök han upp i tv. Ryktet om hans död är betydligt överdrivet. Säga vad man vill om honom men han är en stor filosof och tänkare. Här är några klassiska citat:
The revolution ..is a dictatorship of the exploited against the exploiters.

A revolution is not a bed of roses - A revolution is a struggle between the future and the past.

I began revolution with 82 men, if I had to do it again I do it with 10 or 15 and absolute faith. It does not matter how small you are if you have fath and a plan of action.
As I have said before, the ever more sophisticated weapons piling up the arsenals of the wealthiest and the mightiest can kill the illiterate, the ill, the poor and the hungry, but they cannot kill ignorance, illness, poverty or hunger.
I never saw a contradiction between the ideas that sustain me and the ideas of that symbol, of that extraordinary figure (Jesus Christ)

Inga kommentarer: