onsdag 1 juli 2009

Gasolin - This is my life


This is my life this is my time just show me the light and I'd go there. Give me the wine bitter and sweet and a little bit of bread that's all I need. No, I don't want the gold from Xanadu I think I leave it all to you Oh oh oh this is my life and I don't care. This is my street, are you restless feet carry me on to anywhere. Take the fear take it away and give me some hope for one more day. I saw a ghost behind the door when the kids were coming home from the war Oh oh oh with broken dreams and nothing more. I heard a woman singing her song and it was good and warm and strong Oh oh oh She made me cry, I don't know why. I don't want to bring you down I think it's good to be here this is my life and I don't care!

1 kommentar:

Heidi Von Bärsen sa...

Fyfan vad länge sen det var man hörde den där låten! Mmm..nostalgi!